Monday, September 12, 2011

EEK! Back from camping

 I wasn't sure if I should label this one as day 6 of vlcd or just day 1. Yeah, you probably guessed it. I cheated on the camping trip. But I am just sucking it up and doing a steak day today. I did gain 4 lbs over the weekend (damn how fast that weight comes back on!!) and I know that you're suppose to do the steak day on P3 but I'm doing my own experiment and seeing if it makes a difference tomorrow when I weigh in. I am happy to report that I haven't really been starving today. I was worried that I was going to just be dying today since I can't eat until dinner. (For those of you who don't know about the HCG steak day, you just take your drops, eat nothing all day, then for dinner eat a big steak and either an apple or tomato) I am starting to get hungry right now, and it's about 4pm. Not bad for only water and a cup of peppermint tea this morning! So, I am +4 on the scale and that sucks but hey, I'm going to look on the bright side and say it's a chance to experiment with this steak day! I'll weigh in tomorrow and let you know how it went. Sorry for the short note today. Nothing awesome happened lol. :) How's everyone else doing???

No comments:

Post a Comment