Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 3

Today is interesting I will start by saying that I am down another 2 lbs so that makes me smile. Last night I did have a horrible headache but after popping some asprin it kind of went away. I laughed though because the "helpful" info said "you should drink more water!" seriously? folks, I drank 2 liters of water and was still drinking tea as I read that! I never even drank 2 liters of soda in a day! (ok well maybe when I was drinking and needed mixer) but man i'm going to pop like a water balloon!! lol.
So here's the kicker...i'm going camping tonight. Yeah, bringing along a food scale isn't really in the stars. So, i'm going to try and not bulk up on fat and do some walking and swimming (since it's suppose to be hotter than hell this weekend) so maybe I won't gain too much. I am trying something and stopping the drops for the weekend. Then monday I am going to do a Steak day (For those of you not on HCG it's a day where you drink tons of water and don't eat all day then for dinner eat a big ole steak and an apple or a tomato) this supposedly will get me back on track. So we'll see. If I have to start over I'll take that risk. It might suck but I'm only getting to go camping once this year so I'm making it count!! But I'll weigh in Monday and let you know the damage....everyone hold your breath!!!
ok today was short and sweet but I'm hoppin out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment