Thursday, September 1, 2011

The amazing HCG journey.

I've decided to completely blog my journey on the HCG diet. Now, I'm going to be very honest. There may, at times, be some profanity because of the fact that I truely want to say what I'm feeling and thinking no matter how brutal it may be at times! :)
Not to sound cliche but I have been dieting for my entire adult life. I've done the Atkins diet, I've done Weight Watchers, I've done low calorie, I've done VERY low calorie (no hcg drops though), I've also tried South Beach and even tried NutriSystem (a friend of mine didn't like her food and sold it to me. I don't like cardboard thank you.) SO here I am. Now, I know I'm going to get a ton of "you shouldn't do it! it's bad!" from people. Well, I work with about 20 people that have lost between 20 and 80 pounds so I am sold. I have done WEEKS of research. Read "Pounds and Inches" as well as other books. I've watched videos, read other peoples concerns and success stories and have researched side effects. I am as skeptical as many of you probably are and after battling with almost a decade of weight loss it seems too good to be true. But, like the other programs I have decided to give it a go. I will start Phase 1 on Monday September 5th, 2011.
So, this blog is going to be my journey. I'm very flattered that you have decided to read and follow along. Some of you may also be on this diet or have done it. Please feel free to comment and let me know how things went or are going for you. :) Not to sound all after school special, but LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment