Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1 of my low calorie diet

Well, I did my two days of loading and today is the first low calorie day. I began this morning with my drops and weighed myself. Oddly enough, I lost 2 pounds even though yesterday was a loading day. I am lucky enough to have my breaks and lunch at the same time everyday so for my first break, I decided that is when I will eat breakfast. Today I had half a grapefruit and some stevia. Suprisingly, the stevia was pretty tasty! It was kind of like granulated powder sugar if that makes sense :) I usually don't like grapefruit, but thanks to stevia it wasn't half bad. I got the packets at Trader Joes. There's 100 packs for around $5. Not bad at all. Since I am a sugar-a-holic I need my sugar fix and this stuff might actually work! I was really good today and had lemon tea, and also a liter of water. The peeing hasn't gotten out of hand yet, but according to the studies it takes a day or two for that to hit so I may be writing on Friday complaining about racing to the bathroom!!
I was really worried about being hungry but right now it's 4:58pm and I've had my grapefruit, then for lunch I had 100g of sole and cucumber slices in apple cider vinegar with a pinch of salt. For my "snack" on my last break I nibbled on a melba toast. I'm wondering if the other flavors of Melba toast are allowed on phase 2. Does anybody know?
Peace out for now HCG buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment